Testofuel is one of the best testosterone boosters to boost testosterone levels naturally.
As men age, testosterone levels in the body start to fall (and then plummet). This makes it hard for men to shift body fat, pack on muscle mass, and continue to make muscle gains (1).
Low testosterone levels also reduce a man’s sex drive and affect self-esteem (2).
Testofuel helps to naturally boost t levels so that you can feel your best. But is it safe to use, and how does Testofuel work?
Our Testofuel review provides you with everything you need to know about Testofuel before you buy. That includes a full Testofuel review of the natural ingredients, how it works, and potential side effects.
Let’s get started.Check Price
What is Testofuel?
Testofuel is a natural t-booster that includes several natural ingredients that help to boost testosterone levels naturally.
Testofuel was originally developed for bodybuilders and strength athletes, but men worldwide now use Testofuel to help promote muscle growth, increase energy levels, and improve physical endurance.
We will discuss the main benefits of Testofuel, but here are some of the main reasons men continue to use this bodybuilding supplement.
- Muscle growth – Testofuel increases testosterone levels, which are key in regulating hormones and boosting muscle synthesis. If you want to build muscle, you need normal or high testosterone levels (3).
- Physical endurance and strength – Testofuel combats low t-levels (4), which leads to fatigue and slow muscle recovery.
- Increased energy levels and mood – Testofuel prohibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. This process is shown to drain energy levels and mood in men (5).
- Boosted self-esteem and sex drive – Testofuel increases testosterone production, which improves self-esteem and sex drive. It also contains natural aphrodisiacs likes Oyster Extract, which promotes male hormones.
Testofuel is an FDA-approved dietary supplement that includes free shipping to the UK and USA. It is taken by some of the best-known bodybuilders in the USA, including two-time Mr. American, Robby Robinson.
It also includes a 90-day money-back guarantee, which lets you test supplementation for three months without risking your money.
Who Should Take Testofuel?
Testofuel is a testosterone booster designed for men. It is used by men looking to build muscle, improve athletic performance, boost energy levels, and rediscover a healthy sex drive.
After puberty, testosterone levels in men start to fall. This process only accelerates after men turn 30, leaving men feeling fatigued, tired, and with low self-esteem (6).
In the same way, menopause impacts women, the lack of male hormones circulating in a man’s body starts to impact the immune system, workout routines, and energy levels.
This creates a negative spiral, which can leave men, finding it tough to build muscle and lead a healthy lifestyle. Testofeul combats this drop in male hormones by naturally boosting testosterone levels (7).
So if you are a man looking to combat a natural drop in the production of testosterone, Testofuel could be a beneficial dietary supplement. It contains natural ingredients and amino acids that will get you feeling back to your old self.
How Does Testofuel Work?
To truly understand how Testofuel works, our Testofuel review has taken a close look at the various natural ingredients contained in Testofuel.
This includes D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek, Magnesium, Oyster Extract, and Ginseng. Testofuel is packed full of amino acids, vitamins, and antioxidants, which kick start testosterone production in the testes.
Let’s dive into the next part of our Testofuel review to find out how.
Testofuel contains a range of clinically tested natural ingredients that boost testosterone.
Its up-to-date formula contains optimum servings of each naturally occurring amino acid, extract, vitamin, and mineral so that you get the best bang for your buck when it comes to increasing male hormones.
There are 120 capsules in each one-month supply of Testofuel, and it’s recommended that you take 4x Testofuel capsules every day.
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
D-Aspartic Acid is the main ingredient found in Testofuel.
You must supplement with D-Aspartic Acid if you want to boost testosterone levels naturally.
D-Aspartic Acid plays a key role in regulating testosterone synthesis, as well as human growth hormone. It is an amino acid that signals hormones like the luteinizing hormone, which signals the testes to produce testosterone (8).
There have been dozens of studies that have shown the positive impact of D-Aspartic Acid on testosterone levels.
One study showed that men aged between 27-47 who supplemented with D-Aspartic Acid saw a 42% increase in testosterone levels in just 12 days (9).
Another separate study backed up this research, showing that men aged between 27-43 who supplemented with D-Aspartic Acid for 90 days witnessed a 30-60% uplift in testosterone.
Testofuel contains 2,300mg of D-Aspartic Acid, which ensures that you get the dosage you need to start experiencing the same benefits on your t-levels.
Another leading ingredient our Testofuel review covers in Vitamin D.
Testofuel contains 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3, which research has shown to increase natural levels of testosterone in men significantly.
Humans naturally produce Vitamin D3 through sun exposure, but during winter months and in colder climates, men don’t get enough sun exposure to top up Vitamin D levels.
Researchers split 65 men into 2 groups and asked one group to supplement 3,300 IU of Vitamin D3 every day. Not only did the group’s Vitamin D3 levels double, but testosterone levels also raised 20% (10).
Testofuel contains more than enough Vitamin D3 to ensure that you have adequate levels of Vitamin D3 for testosterone production.
One of the more unique ingredients covered by our Testofuel review is Oyster Extract.
Testofuel contains 100mg of Oyster Extract, something that other leading testosterone boosters do not.
Oysters are naturally high in zinc and are known for being a natural aphrodisiac. Oyster extract is used in Testofuel because prostate tissue responsible for testosterone production requires zinc for normal functioning (11).
Oyster Extract has also been shown to promote testosterone receptors and stop the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Testofuel also contains 100mg of ginseng, which is commonly known as the ‘man root.’
Ginseng boosts men’s libido, sex drive, and all-around sexual desire. A study that looked at the impact of Ginseng supplementation on 66 different men found that ginseng extract significantly increased free testosterone levels and plasma count. It also boosted follicle-stimulating hormones like luteinizing hormone (12).
Similar studies have even found that supplementing with ginseng helps to boost male erections and improve sexual performance.
Alongside ginseng, Testofuel also contains 200mg of magnesium.
Magnesium is key in regulating muscle growth, healthy nerve function, and stabilizing blood sugar levels.
There have been dozens of clinical studies that have analyzed magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels. Researchers found that male participants who took magnesium supplements experienced increases in testosterone levels across the board (13).
Magnesium also helps to boost sleep quality, energy levels, and muscle recovery after heavy workouts. Recent research has shown that around 60-70% of male athletes do not get enough magnesium in their diets to fuel workouts effectively (14).
Other Testofuel Ingredients
Alongside these leading natural testosterone boosters, Testofuel also includes 10mg of zinc, 100mg of fenugreek, 18mcg of Vitamin K2, and 5mg of Vitamin B6.
Fenugreek contains zinc, magnesium, and selenium, which all play an important role in producing testosterone in men. Fenugreek also stops sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), which reduces free testosterone levels (15).
Vitamin K2 and Vitamin B6 are key vitamins that support healthy skin, bones, eyes, hair, and the liver. Vitamin K2 is also found in a wide range of anabolic stimulating foods like red meat and eggs (16).
Studies have shown that by supplementing with Vitamin K2, participants saw a 70% increase in free testosterone levels in just 5 weeks.
Ultimately, Testofuel contains a wide range of the best natural ingredients for boosting testosterone levels alongside free testosterone availability.
Our Testofuel review shows that by supplementing with Testofuel, you stand a great chance of significantly boosting testosterone levels within a matter of weeks.Check Price
Testofuel is packed full of benefits for men, thanks to its rich natural ingredient portfolio.
Our Testofuel review has already run through the main benefits of each ingredient, but here’s how it will impact your body and mind every day.
- Increased muscle mass – testosterone is important in promoting muscle protein synthesis in men. When you work out, your muscles need to repair and recover from growing. Boosted testosterone levels will greatly support this process (17).
- Decreased body fat – low testosterone levels ultimately lead to increased body fat. Low t-levels reduce insulin and glucose in the body, which leads to fat buildup. Increased body fat also produces the enzyme aromatase, which creates estradiol, the predominant estrogen (18). This creates a vicious cycle where free testosterone levels continue to fall, increasing body fat even more. Thankfully, Testofuel stops this process.
- Increased competitive spirit – it’s no surprise that increasing your t-levels will make you feel more motivated, competitive, and energized.
Muscle Growth & Low Body Fat
Our Testofuel review has already run through some of the main benefits of Testofuel, but without a doubt, the number one benefit is building muscle and shedding body fat.
Low testosterone levels impact muscle recovery, enhance muscle soreness, and inhibit muscle size and strength.
That’s because testosterone promotes muscle synthesis and recovery (19). What’s more, normal testosterone levels help to shift stubborn body fat.
If you are not failing to develop enough testosterone naturally, the lack of free testosterone in your body will promote fat storage and increased estradiol levels, which ultimately lead to testosterone converting into estrogen.
Enhanced Sex Drive
Another leading benefit of Testofuel is an enhanced libido and sex drive.
Testosterone is one of the main hormones produced by the male testes. It is linked to sex drive, sexual performance, and all-around sexual health. It can even help men maintain strong erections.
If you are suffering from low self-esteem, motivation, and a lack of interest in sex, Testofuel can help you regain your vigor.
Healthy Heart & Strong Bones
Low testosterone levels in men have been linked to heart conditions and weak bones.
In a recent study that included a sample size of 83,000 men, researchers found that men who had normal testosterone levels were 24% less likely than other men to suffer from a heart attack. Likewise, the same men were 36% less likely to suffer from a stroke.
Low t-levels have also been linked with osteoporosis and bone fractures—testosterone boosters like Testofuel help maintain normal testosterone levels, which boost heart and bone health (20).
These days, it’s becoming more normal for men to suffer from low self-esteem and mental health conditions like anxiety, depression, and stress (21).
Testosterone supplements like Testofuel help to improve mood, cognitive processing, mental health, and general wellbeing. Research has also tied low testosterone levels to more serious brain conditions like Alzheimer’s.
Testofuel Side Effects
Our Testofuel review found no side effects from supplementing with Testofuel.
The great thing about Testofuel is that it is made from 100% natural ingredients. These include antioxidants, amino acids, extracts, vitamins, and minerals. This means Testofuel is free of any harmful synthetics that might cause unwanted side effects.
Many men wrongly associate test boosters with serious side effects like acne, low sperm count, and shrinking testes (x).
The truth is that these side effects are associated with synthetic testosterone injections, not testosterone booster supplements.
Testofuel is safe to use and caused no side effects during our Testofuel review.
Testofuel Review FAQ
Now that our Testofuel has covered all of the main benefits, side effects, and ingredients in Testofuel, we thought it would be useful to share some key Testofuel FAQ.
When you land on the official website, there is a lot of information to consume. Here are answers to some of your most important questions.
How Long Should I Take Testofuel?
The great thing about Testofuel is that you can take it on an ongoing basis.
Thanks to the sole inclusion of natural ingredients, Testofuel is safe for continued use. That means if you feel a direct benefit in muscle growth, sex drive, muscle gains, and energy levels thanks to Testofuel, you can continue using it.
What is The Recommended Testofuel Dosage?
There are 120 capsules in each bottle of Testofuel, which works out as a one-month supply. It’s recommended that you take 4x capsules per day, 2x capsules in the morning, and 2x capsules with lunch.
Testofuel can be taken as a muscle-building supplement for bodybuilders or as a pure testosterone booster for men.
Does Testofuel Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
The great thing about Testofuel is it comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. This means that you can purchase Testofuel safe in the knowledge that you can get your money back if you don’t feel the positive effects of the supplement.
We’d recommend trying Testofuel for at least three months before making your decision to continue. Within this time, you should feel heightened energy levels, self-esteem, muscle growth, and all-around virility.
Does Testofuel Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, Testofuel offers free shipping if you order a three-month supply of Testofuel.
Testofuel also offers free shipping in the USA and UK if you order a two-month supply. For single month supplies, you may need to pay a small shipping charge.
Does Testofuel Offer Multibuy Savings?
The best pricing option for saving money when buying Testofuel is to opt for a three-month supply.
When you order three-months worth of Testofuel, you bag a free one-month supply of Testofuel, as well as a free nutrition and workout guide.Check Price
Testofuel Review Bottom Line
We have now completed our Testofuel review and testimonial, running you through all of the important information you need to know before purchasing Testofuel.
This muscle-building supplement and testosterone booster will help combat declining testosterone levels. Helping to counteract fat gain, low sperm count, low sex drive, hair loss, and low self-esteem.
Testofuel contains a range of natural ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid, Oyster Extract, Vitamin D, Fenugreek, Ginseng, and Magnesium. These natural testosterone boosters will help you burn body fat, build muscle, and improve your sex drive.
On top of this, Testofuel comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee and free worldwide shipping.
To make your Testofuel purchase, head over to their official website, and complete your order. If you are still sitting on the fence – check out our list of the best testosterone boosters, including Roar Ambition Instant Knockout, Testogen, and Prime Male.
- Storer TW, Basaria S, Traustadottir T, et al. Effects of Testosterone Supplementation for 3 Years on Muscle Performance and Physical Function in Older Men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2017;102(2):583-593. doi:10.1210/jc.2016-2771
- Rastrelli G, Corona G, Maggi M. Testosterone and sexual function in men. Maturitas. 2018;112:46-52. doi:10.1016/j.maturitas.2018.04.004
- Griggs RC, Kingston W, Jozefowicz RF, Herr BE, Forbes G, Halliday D. Effect of testosterone on muscle mass and muscle protein synthesis. J Appl Physiol (1985). 1989;66(1):498-503. doi:10.1152/jappl.19220.127.116.118
- Snyder PJ, Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, et al. Effects of Testosterone Treatment in Older Men. N Engl J Med. 2016;374(7):611-624. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1506119
- Snyder PJ, Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, et al. Lessons From the Testosterone Trials. Endocr Rev. 2018;39(3):369-386. doi:10.1210/er.2017-00234
- Handelsman DJ, Hirschberg AL, Bermon S. Circulating Testosterone as the Hormonal Basis of Sex Differences in Athletic Performance. Endocr Rev. 2018;39(5):803-829. doi:10.1210/er.2018-00020
- Hooper DR, Tenforde AS, Hackney AC. Treating exercise-associated low testosterone and its related symptoms. Phys Sportsmed. 2018;46(4):427-434. doi:10.1080/00913847.2018.1507234
- Roshanzamir F, Safavi SM. The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review. Int J Reprod Biomed. 2017;15(1):1-10.
- Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009;7:120. Published 2009 Oct 27. doi:10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- Pilz S, Frisch S, Koertke H, et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011;43(3):223-225. doi:10.1055/s-0030-1269854
- Matsuda Y, Watanabe T. Effects of oyster extract on the reproductive function of zinc-deficient mice: bioavailability of zinc contained in oyster extract. Congenit Anom (Kyoto). 2003;43(4):271-279.
- Leung KW, Wong AS. Ginseng and male reproductive function. Spermatogenesis. 2013;3(3):e26391. doi:10.4161/spmg.26391
- Cinar, V., Polat, Y., Baltaci, A.K. et al. Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Testosterone Levels of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects at Rest and after Exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res 140, 18–23 (2011)
- Maggio M, De Vita F, Lauretani F, et al. The Interplay between Magnesium and Testosterone in Modulating Physical Function in Men. Int J Endocrinol. 2014;2014:525249. doi:10.1155/2014/525249
- Mansoori A, Hosseini S, Zilaee M, Hormoznejad R, Fathi M. Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta-analysis of clinical trials. Phytother Res. 2020;34(7):1550-1555. doi:10.1002/ptr.6627
- Dahlquist DT, Dieter BP, Koehle MS. Plausible ergogenic effects of vitamin D on athletic performance and recovery. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:33. Published 2015 Aug 19. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0093-8
- Fink J, Schoenfeld BJ, Nakazato K. The role of hormones in muscle hypertrophy. Phys Sportsmed. 2018;46(1):129-134. doi:10.1080/00913847.2018.1406778
- Kelly DM, Jones TH. Testosterone and obesity. Obes Rev. 2015;16(7):581-606. doi:10.1111/obr.12282
- Kelly DM, Jones TH. Testosterone: a metabolic hormone in health and disease. J Endocrinol. 2013;217(3):R25-R45. Published 2013 Apr 29. doi:10.1530/JOE-12-0455
- Goodale T, Sadhu A, Petak S, Robbins R. Testosterone and the Heart. Methodist Debakey Cardiovasc J. 2017;13(2):68-72. doi:10.14797/mdcj-13-2-68
- McHenry J, Carrier N, Hull E, Kabbaj M. Sex differences in anxiety and depression: role of testosterone. Front Neuroendocrinol. 2014;35(1):42-57. doi:10.1016/j.yfrne.2013.09.001
- Aschenbrenner DS. Serious Adverse Effects of Testosterone Abuse. Am J Nurs. 2017;117(2):20-21. doi:10.1097/01.NAJ.0000512295.65275.66