Instant Knockout is one of the best fat burners on the market. It was originally developed for pro-MMA fighters but is now used by thousands of men and women worldwide.
Our Instant Knockout review walks you through exactly how Instant Knockout Fat Burner works, the key ingredients, benefits, and potential side effects.
We look at how effective Instant Knockout is at promoting weight loss, boosting energy levels, increasing metabolic rate, and promoting thermogenesis.
Check out our Instant Knockout review to learn everything you need to know about Instant Knockout before you pick this leading fat burner supplement.Check Price
What is Instant Knockout Fat Burner?
Instant Knockout is a fat burner supplement that was originally developed for MMA fighters.
Leading up to fights, MMA fighters need to strip body fat while maintaining lean muscle mass. Instant Knockout includes a unique blend of natural ingredients that accelerate this process.
Today, thousands of people worldwide use Instant Knockout to shift stubborn body fat and speed up the fat-burning process.
Our Instant Knockout review will run through each of the unique ingredients found in Instant Knockout later. But to really understand Instant Knockout, it’s important to quickly review how each of the main ingredients promotes fat loss in the body.
- Glucomannan – Instant Knockout contains 1800mg of glucomannan. Glucomannan is a natural fiber derived from the konjac plant. It is a natural appetite suppressant that controls hunger cravings and stops you from snacking on carbs and sugary snacks (1).
- Cayenne Pepper – Instant Knockout includes 100mg of Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne Pepper is packed full of antioxidants and vitamins, including a bioactive alkaloid called capsaicin (2). Capsaicin helps to boost insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels. Cayenne Pepper is also a powerful thermogenic, which helps to increase your resting metabolic rate.
- Green Tea Extract – Instant Knockout contains 500mg of Green Tea Extract. Green Tea Extract is an essential nutrient, packed full of bioactive catechins (3). This powerful fat burning ingredient helps boost fat oxidation, promoting energy levels, and ramping up metabolic rate.
The focus of these natural ingredients is to help attack fat stores in the body from every angle.
By targeting fat on several levels and combining Instant Knockout with a healthy diet and regular exercise, you create the perfect environment for accelerated fat burn.
- Increase metabolic rate – Instant Knockout is packed full of thermogenic ingredients that boost your natural metabolic rate (4). That means you burn more calories in the gym, as well as during rest.
- Active appetite suppressant – alongside boosting metabolic rate, Instant Knockout contains several natural appetite suppressants that keep your unhealthy hunger cravings under control (5).
- Boost energy levels – finally, Instant Knockout stabilizes and boosts your energy levels so that you can attack your workouts with more energy.
Instant Knockout is an FDA-approved weight loss and is free from any banned substances or synthetic substances. It contains free international shipping and is protected by Instant Knckout’s Money-Back Guarantee.
Who Should Take Instant Knockout?
Instant Knockout is suitable for both men and women. Traditionally, it was seen as a men’s weight loss supplement, but the truth is that it is just as effective for women. In fact, it contains a very similar ingredient profile to the female-targeted weight loss supplement, LeanBean.
We’d recommend Instant Knockout to anyone looking to lose body fat and boost energy levels alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Instant Knockout is also suitable for people struggling to control hunger cravings or reduce the impact of an unhealthy diet on fat loss. Instant Knockout contains natural appetite suppressants like glucomannan, making it an effective supplement for controlling calorie intake.
Instant Knockout is also perfectly suited to anyone trying to drop weight quickly or shift stubborn body fat. That includes stubborn weight around the stomach or thighs that won’t shift.
It also contains 100% natural ingredients, making it suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and those following high-fat diets like the keto diet.
How Does Instant Knockout Work?
Like other top fat burners like PhenQ and LeanBean, Instant Knockout’s success comes down to the rich ingredient profile.
The natural ingredients found in Instant Knockout are carefully combined to attack fat from all angles. That means boosting your natural metabolic rate, raising energy levels, blocking fat production, and suppressing your appetite.
Throughout our Instant Knockout reviews, we took a look at all of the key ingredients in Instant Knockout to give you the complete lowdown.
Instant Knockout Ingredients
There are ten main ingredients in Instant Knockout. The highest dosage ingredients include glucomannan, green tea extract, and cayenne powder. But Instant Knockout also contains some other important amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
Let’s take a look at each of the Instant Knockout ingredients and how each impacts fat loss.
Green Tea Extract (500mg)
One of the main ingredients in Instant Knockout is green tea extract.
Green tea extract is an essential nutrient that is high in bioactive polyphenols called catechins. It is also high in caffeine, which has powerful thermogenic qualities (6).
Research studies have shown that catechins and caffeine help the body burn more fat by regulating hormone levels.
Catechins are also key to promoting antioxidant absorption in the body.
In fact, in one study that looked at the impact of green tea extract supplementation in obese people, it was shown that catechins increased the body’s antioxidant capability by 2x in just eight weeks (7).
Another important study analyzed the impact of green tea extract on calorie burning in 14 participants. It was shown that those who took green tea extract burned 179 more calories than the control group during the proceeding 24 hour period (8).
Cayenne Pepper Seeds (100mg)
Another important ingredient found in Instant Knockout is Cayenne Pepper.
Cayenne Pepper is packed full of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6, as well as capsicum. This makes cayenne pepper a vital antioxidant with thermogenic qualities that have been shown to promote weight loss (9).
Capsicum is a bioactive alkaloid that boosts insulin sensitivity. In boosting your insulin sensitivity, you improve how efficient your body is at storing carbs (10).
Capsicum is also a powerful thermogenic that works with other ingredients in Instant Knockout to increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
Glucomannan is a natural dietary fiber derived from the konjac root.
Glucomannan acts as a natural appetite suppressant that controls unhealthy food cravings and promotes a healthy diet. It is low in calories and increases satiety in the stomach, making you feel fuller for longer (11).
In many research studies, glucomannan supplementation has been shown to increase weight loss vs. control groups significantly. This is particularly apparent when glucomannan is taken alongside a healthy and balanced diet (12).
Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg)
There is 300mg of caffeine in each dose of Instant Knockout.
This makes Instant Knockout a brilliant pre-workout supplement that will help you smash your workouts. Caffeine is also a powerful thermogenic that will help you burn more calories during workouts, and while you rest.
Research has shown that caffeine supplementation helps the body burn fat by speeding up your metabolic rate through thermogenesis. People who take regularly consume caffeine also consume fewer calories throughout the day (13).
Chromium is an essential mineral that helps to regulate blood sugar levels and boost insulin resistance.
Chromium contains a protein called chromodulin. Chromodulin improves the body’s ability to metabolize sugar and fat. This leads to greater energy levels during heavy workouts. Chromium also helps to reduce appetite and ensure you beat unhealthy food cravings (14).
Instant Knockout contains 150% of your recommended daily dosage of zinc.
Zinc is an important nutrient that helps to regulate and promote balanced hormone levels. This includes boosting testosterone, which is important for protein synthesis. Zinc also helps the body metabolize carbs, fats, and proteins into energy.
In multiple research studies, low zinc levels have been tied to obesity (15). And in a study into obese people, it was found that eight weeks of zinc supplementation improved glucose metabolism and fat levels in participants.
Piperine is a bioactive compound found in black pepper extract.
Piperine has powerful thermogenic capabilities and has been shown to increase the number of calories burned during rest. It has also been shown to speed up fat and carb metabolism during exercise (16).
Green Coffee Bean Extract (100mg)
Instant Knockout contains green coffee bean extract, which helps to suppress appetite and reduce sugar cravings.
Green Coffee Bean Extract contains chlorogenic acid, which has been shown to slow down fat absorption from food. This process helps to lower cholesterol levels and boost body composition.
Clinical studies have shown that people who supplement green coffee bean extract see a reduction in body mass and improved body composition (17).
Vitamin B6 (5mg) & Vitamin B12 (10mcg)
Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 are important ingredients that improve the effectiveness of other ingredients in Instant Knockout.
Vitamin B6 helps to improve your ability to synthesize energy while boosting your body’s all-around fat burning capability (18). Vitamin B6 also helps the body increase amino acid absorption, which regulates hormones and encourages protein synthesis.
Vitamin B12 helped to breakdown fatty acids into energy and improved the ability to metabolize carbohydrates (19). This creates more useable energy that will power your workouts and keep your metabolism firing.
Instant Knockout Benefits
Now that we have covered all of the main ingredients found in Instant Knockout let’s look at your fat-burning potential’s associated benefits.
Instant Knockout is a combination of fat burners that attacks fat cells from all angles. This helps you shift stubborn body fat faster while boosting energy levels and resting metabolic rate.
Here are some of the top reasons to use Instant Knockout.
- Increase metabolic rate – one of the top benefits that Instant Knockout offers is helping you raise your resting metabolic rate. Thanks to the mix of powerful thermogenic ingredients, your body will naturally burn more calories throughout the day during and after exercise (20). This helps to push the body into a calorie deficit without breaking down lean muscle mass.
- Appetite-suppressant – another great reason to take Instant Knockout is to control your appetite. Unhealthy sugar cravings are one of your worst enemies when trying to burn fat and reduce body weight. Instant Knockout contains appetite suppressants like glucomannan and chromium, which help to beat cravings.
- Increase energy levels – if you are working out and carrying out heavy exercise sessions, maintaining energy levels is vital (21). Instant Knockout contains caffeine anhydrous and other natural stimulants that will help you smash your workouts. On top of this, ingredients like chromium help to control blood sugar levels.
On top of these brilliant fat-burning benefits, Instant Knockout is made from 100% natural ingredients. Instant Knockout is also an FDA-approved fat burner suitable for athletes, vegans, vegetarians, and those following the keto diet.Check Price
Instant Knockout Side Effects
Our Instant Knockout review found no significant side effects with Instant Knockout.
One of the best things about Instant Knockout is that it was originally developed for USA MMA athletes like Diego Sanchez – who now endorses the product.
That means it is free from harmful chemicals, banned substances, and synthetics. On top of this, Instant Knockout is made from 100% natural ingredients that make it suitable for a wide range of diets.
With that said, Instant Knockout contains a high dose of caffeine and other thermogenic ingredients. Therefore if you are suffering from a medical condition or are pregnant, make sure you consult a health professional before using the fat burner.
On top of this, make sure you stick to the recommended dosage of 4 diet pills per day. If you take more than this, you could experience unwanted side effects like nausea, an upset stomach, or jitters.
Instant Knockout Review FAQ
During our Instant Knockout review, we took a look at all of the testimonials and facts on the official website.
Here we walk you through answers to some of the biggest questions we had before learning about Instant Knockout.
Is Instant Knockout For Women?
Instant Knockout comes across as a weight loss supplement for men, but that isn’t the case. Instant Knockout contains natural ingredients that promote fat loss irrespective of sex.
In fact, Instant Knockout contains a similar mix of ingredients to female-targeted fat loss pills like LeanBean.
What is Instant Knockout’s Daily Dosage?
One bottle of Instant Knockout contains 120 capsules, which last for one month.
It is recommended that you take four Instant Knockout pills per day. Start with your first pill at 8 am, then 11 am, then 2 pm, and finally, take your last pill at 5 pm.
Always take your Instant Knockout pill with a glass of water and avoid taking your last pill too late in the day. Some people have experienced sleep disturbance.
How Long Should I Take Instant Knockout For?
The great thing about Instant Knockout is that it includes natural ingredients that can be taken on an ongoing basis.
As long as you are pushing yourself to lose or maintain body weight, you can supplement with Instant Knockout Fat Burner. The key thing is to make sure that you always stick to the recommended daily dosage and that you do not double up your intake if you miss a day.
Does Instant Knockout Offer A Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes – you are covered by Instant Knockout’s Money-Back Guarantee when you purchase their fat burner.
Just make sure that you do not open the product and contact the Instant Knockout Customer Support team via the official website as soon as you decide to return the product.
Do Instant Knockout Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, Instant Knockout offers free delivery and shipping around the world. There is also the option to speed up your delivery by paying for faster shipping.
How Many Bottles of Instant Knockout Should I Buy?
When we bought Instant Knockout before our Instant Knockout review, we purchased a single tub. This worked well and allowed us to test the product before committing to a larger quantity.
Our advice is that if you are committed to using Instant Knockout for a sustained period, opt for the multi-buy option.
If you purchased three bottles of Instant Knockout, you get one bottle free, which saves you around $60 over four months.Check Price
Instant Knockout Review Bottom Line
Instant Knockout is a great option if you are looking for one of the best fat burners out there.
It is a brilliant all-around fat burner that attacks fat cells from all angles, boosting metabolic rate, fat oxidation, energy levels, and healthy diet choices.
That means you will burn more calories during and after workouts and that you will have more energy to perform at your best throughout the day.
Instant Knockout is made from 100% natural ingredients and will accelerate fat loss when taken alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise (22).
Check out the Instant Knockout official website to buy now. And if you found this Instant Knockout review useful, please drop us a comment below.
- Keithley JK, Swanson B, Mikolaitis SL, et al. Safety and efficacy of glucomannan for weight loss in overweight and moderately obese adults. J Obes. 2013;2013:610908. doi:10.1155/2013/610908
- Lima MF, Carvalho SIC, Ragassi CF, Bianchetti LB, Faleiro FG, Reifschneider FJB. Characterization of a pepper collection (Capsicum frutescens L.) from Brazil. Genet Mol Res. 2017;16(3):10.4238/gmr16039704. Published 2017 Aug 31. doi:10.4238/gmr16039704
- Mancini E, Beglinger C, Drewe J, Zanchi D, Lang UE, Borgwardt S. Green tea effects on cognition, mood and human brain function: A systematic review. Phytomedicine. 2017;34:26-37. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2017.07.008
- Stohs SJ, Badmaev V. A Review of Natural Stimulant and Non-stimulant Thermogenic Agents. Phytother Res. 2016;30(5):732-740. doi:10.1002/ptr.5583
- Silverstone T. Appetite-suppressant drugs in the management of obesity: the current view. Int J Obes. 1987;11 Suppl 3:135-139.
- Levy Y, Narotzki B, Reznick AZ. Green tea, weight loss and physical activity. Clin Nutr. 2017;36(1):315. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2016.11.001
- Chen IJ, Liu CY, Chiu JP, Hsu CH. Therapeutic effect of high-dose green tea extract on weight reduction: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Clin Nutr. 2016;35(3):592-599. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2015.05.003
- Baladia E, Basulto J, Manera M, Martínez R, Calbet D. Efecto del consumo de té verde o extractos de té verde en el peso y en la composición corporal; revisión sistemática y metaanálisis [Effect of green tea or green tea extract consumption on body weight and body composition; systematic review and meta-analysis]. Nutr Hosp. 2014;29(3):479-490. Published 2014 Mar 1. doi:10.3305/nh.2014.29.3.7118
- Varghese S, Kubatka P, Rodrigo L, et al. Chili pepper as a body weight-loss food. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2017;68(4):392-401. doi:10.1080/09637486.2016.1258044
- Srinivasan K. Biological Activities of Red Pepper (Capsicum annuum) and Its Pungent Principle Capsaicin: A Review. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2016;56(9):1488-1500. doi:10.1080/10408398.2013.772090
- Devaraj RD, Reddy CK, Xu B. Health-promoting effects of konjac glucomannan and its practical applications: A critical review. Int J Biol Macromol. 2019;126:273-281. doi:10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.12.203
- Maia-Landim A, Ramírez JM, Lancho C, Poblador MS, Lancho JL. Long-term effects of Garcinia cambogia/Glucomannan on weight loss in people with obesity, PLIN4, FTO and Trp64Arg polymorphisms. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018;18(1):26. Published 2018 Jan 24. doi:10.1186/s12906-018-2099-7
- Icken D, Feller S, Engeli S, et al. Caffeine intake is related to successful weight loss maintenance. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2016;70(4):532-534. doi:10.1038/ejcn.2015.183
- Willoughby D, Hewlings S, Kalman D. Body Composition Changes in Weight Loss: Strategies and Supplementation for Maintaining Lean Body Mass, a Brief Review. Nutrients. 2018;10(12):1876. Published 2018 Dec 3. doi:10.3390/nu10121876
- Fukunaka A, Fujitani Y. Role of Zinc Homeostasis in the Pathogenesis of Diabetes and Obesity. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(2):476. Published 2018 Feb 6. doi:10.3390/ijms19020476
- Gilardini L, Pasqualinotto L, Di Pierro F, Risso P, Invitti C. Effects of Greenselect Phytosome® on weight maintenance after weight loss in obese women: a randomized placebo-controlled study. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16:233. Published 2016 Jul 22. doi:10.1186/s12906-016-1214-x
- Ríos-Hoyo A, Gutiérrez-Salmeán G. New Dietary Supplements for Obesity: What We Currently Know. Curr Obes Rep. 2016;5(2):262-270. doi:10.1007/s13679-016-0214-y
- Soda K, Oikawa T, Esaki N. Vitamin B6 enzymes participating in selenium amino acid metabolism. Biofactors. 1999;10(2-3):257-262. doi:10.1002/biof.5520100225
- Oh R, Brown DL. Vitamin B12 deficiency. Am Fam Physician. 2003;67(5):979-986.
- Miller T, Mull S, Aragon AA, Krieger J, Schoenfeld BJ. Resistance Training Combined With Diet Decreases Body Fat While Preserving Lean Mass Independent of Resting Metabolic Rate: A Randomized Trial. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2018;28(1):46-54. doi:10.1123/ijsnem.2017-0221
- Martinez N, Campbell B, Franek M, Buchanan L, Colquhoun R. The effect of acute pre-workout supplementation on power and strength performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016;13:29. Published 2016 Jul 16. doi:10.1186/s12970-016-0138-7
- Verreijen AM, Engberink MF, Memelink RG, van der Plas SE, Visser M, Weijs PJ. Effect of a high protein diet and/or resistance exercise on the preservation of fat free mass during weight loss in overweight and obese older adults: a randomized controlled trial. Nutr J. 2017;16(1):10. Published 2017 Feb 6. doi:10.1186/s12937-017-0229-6