Prime Male is a leading testosterone booster that helps boost testosterone levels.
It contains 12 natural ingredients that have been uniquely formulated to combat low testosterone levels in men, helping to increase testosterone naturally and combat the negative signs of decreasing t-levels.
So if you are struggling to build lean muscle, maintain muscle mass, sustain energy levels, or feel a low sex drive, then Prime Male could be for you (1).
Prime Male contains 12 natural ingredients that help combat the negative effects of low testosterone levels in men.
Our Prime Male review runs through everything you need to know about Prime Male before you buy. That includes how it works, all of the Prime Male natural ingredients, benefits, and side effects.
Let’s dive in.Check Price
What is Prime Male?
Prime Male is a natural testosterone supplement that contains 12 natural ingredients that boost levels of testosterone in men.
When men pass the age of 20, their natural testosterone production starts to decline. And after 30, this process begins to accelerate (2).
This can leave men feeling drained, struggling to build muscle mass, maintain sex drive, achieve success in weight loss, or muster sufficient energy levels (3).
Our Prime Male review found that Prime Male helps men beat the negative side effects caused by low testosterone levels.
Here’s a look at some of the common problems and solutions.
- Build lean muscle mass – normal testosterone levels support muscle synthesis, helping men maintain and build muscle mass. Testosterone also plays an important role in muscle recovery, which leads to muscle growth (4).
- Accelerate weight loss – low t-levels make it difficult for men to lose stubborn body fat. As body fat accumulates, it releases hormones that convert testosterone into estrogen. It’s this process that makes it hard for men to lose weight.
- Increase energy levels – testosterone levels play an important part in regulating men’s energy levels. Low t levels can result in extreme fatigue, low motivation, and even mental health issues.
- Boost sex drive – low testosterone levels reduce sex drive, sexual performance, and erectile dysfunction (5).
Prime Male is made from 100% natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful synthetics. It is produced in an FDA-approved facility that follows Good Manufacturing Principles.
It also includes free international shipping and a 30-day returns policy. That means you can change your mind if you decide not to supplement with Prime Male.
Who Should Take Prime Male?
Prime Male is for men looking to boost natural testosterone levels.
Much like menopause in women, low testosterone levels create a hormone imbalance in men, leading to low sex drive, reduced energy levels, self-esteem, and difficulty building muscle mass. This can leave men feeling pretty lousy.
Various clinical studies have shown that normal testosterone levels help men in several ways. This includes developing energy, muscle mass, strong bones, cardiovascular health, low blood pressure, strong immune system, and prostate health (6).
So if you are wondering why you are not feeling your normal self, it might be that you are suffering from a reduction in natural testosterone.
Natural testosterone boosters like Prime Male contain natural ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid, Magnesium, and Boron.
These ingredients boost testosterone levels and reduce sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) that make your existing free testosterone biologically inactive (7).
How Does Prime Male Work?
Prime Male contains 12 natural testosterone boosting ingredients. Each has been included thanks to its ability to initiate testosterone production in men and combat factors that make existing free testosterone biologically inactive.
Each natural ingredient contained in Prime Male works to effect the following elements.
Promote the luteinizing hormone (LH)
One of the main ingredients in Prime Male is D-Aspartic Acid.
D-Aspartic Acid is a natural amino acid that signals the hypothalamus in your brain to release testosterone via the testes (8).
In studies that have examined the effect of D-Aspartic Acid supplementation on testosterone production, it has been shown to have a profound effect.
In a recent study of 23 men aged between 27 and 47, D-Aspartic supplementation rose average testosterone levels by 42% after just 12 days (9).
Decrease sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)
When testosterone circulates in your bloodstream, it circulates as bioavailable free testosterone. However, it can also bind to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), a protein made by the liver.
If free testosterone binds to SHBG, your testosterone becomes inactive, meaning it can no longer offer the same benefits.
Prime Male contains nettle root extract, boron, magnesium, and zinc that reduce SHBG levels so that men have a higher amount of bioavailable free testosterone.
Reduce the female hormones estrogen and prolactin
Finally, Prime Male works to reduce estrogen and prolactin in men.
While estrogen and prolactin are female hormones, they are present in men and can reduce free testosterone levels. What’s more, as fat builds up, it releases estradiol, which is the precursor for estrogen. This compounding effect means that as testosterone levels fall and body fat builds, estrogen levels begin to soar (10).
Prime Male contains Mucuna Pruriens and Boron, which showed a clinical study to reduce men’s estrogen levels by 39% in one week (11).
Prime Male Ingredients
There are 12 different natural ingredients contained in Prime Male.
Our Prime Male review runs through each of these ingredients so that you can evaluate how it boosts testosterone production while reducing SHBG, estrogen, and prolactin.
Prime Male contains zero harmful synthetics and is produced in an FDA-compliant facility. It is recommended that you take 4 Prime Male capsules per day for maximum effectiveness.
Prime Male contains 1,600mg of D-Aspartic acid, an amino acid that boosts natural testosterone levels.
D-Aspartic Acid plays a major role in regulating testosterone synthesis and human growth hormone. It also tells the hypothalamus in the brain to produce testosterone.
In a recent study that looked at the impact of D-Aspartic Acid supplementation on men’s testosterone, 23 men aged between 27-47 saw a 49% increase in testosterone in 12 days.
Boron is a natural element that increases the metabolism of testosterone to free testosterone in men. In fact, it is believed that Boron increases free testosterone production by 25% while reducing the amount of estradiol in men by half.
In a study that examined the impact of Boron supplements in men, those who took 10mg of Boron daily increased free testosterone by 28% (reducing sex hormone-binding globulin) witnessed a 39% drop in estrogen levels (12).
Red Ginseng is a slow-growing root that has been used in Chinese medicine for years.
It is known for its invigorating effect, anti-inflammatory properties, and for containing antioxidants. It is also used to treat low energy levels and to improve the immune system (13).
Another less known benefit of red ginseng is that it has been used to treat erectile dysfunction.
In one study that looked into the effect of red ginseng supplementation, 86 men saw a significant improvement in erectile dysfunction symptoms in just 8 weeks.
Unlike other leading testosterone boosters, Prime Male contains Luteolin.
Luteolin is an aromatase inhibitor that stops the body from producing as much estrogen. What’s more, luteolin plays an important role in increasing the production of testosterone.
Magnesium is another key ingredient found in Prime Male.
Various scientific studies have shown that magnesium plays an important role in developing lean muscle, regulating blood sugar, and developing a healthy central nervous system (14).
What’s more, clinical studies have shown that increased magnesium levels also boost testosterone production. Magnesium has also been shown to boost energy levels and aid sleep quality and muscle recovery post-workout.
Ashwagandha is an ancient Indian medicinal herb that has been shown to boost testosterone levels in men.
Many of the best adaptogen supplements contain ashwagandha, as it helps to reduce stress and anxiety. It is also known for its ability to boost virility in men, improving testosterone levels and sperm count (15).
In a recent study into the effect of ashwagandha supplementation, men who supplemented with 5g of ashwagandha for 3 months were more likely to conceive a child with their partner successfully.
In fact, every man in the study experiences a 10-22% increase in testosterone levels, while 14% of participants successfully conceiving a child (16).
Prime Male contains 30g of zinc, which is 273% of your recommended daily dosage.
Zinc helps the body metabolize macronutrients like carbs, fats, and proteins for energy. It also plays a vital role in regulating hormone levels (17).
It has been shown in various research studies that millions of American’s lack of zinc in their diets, and this leads to low testosterone levels.
In a recent study that tied zinc to testosterone production, older men doubled their serum testosterone levels in just 6 months. And in a separate study of soccer players, it was shown that players who supplemented with zinc, magnesium, and Vitamin B6 saw a 33.5% uplift in testosterone production after 8 weeks (18).
Prime Male contains Nettle Root Extract, a powerful natural ingredient that reduces the impact of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) in the blood.
Half of the naturally produced testosterone in men is bound to SHBG, making it biologically inactive.
Nettle root contains lignans, which are compounds that bind to SHBG. That stops testosterone from binding to SHBG so that you have more free testosterone in your blood.
Nettle Root has also been shown to reduce estrogen levels and elevate testosterone levels.
Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2
Prime Male contains a range of important vitamins (Vitamin D) that further increase natural testosterone, build energy levels, and improve metabolic rate (19).
Vitamin B6 stimulates androgen receptors that kickstart testosterone production in the testes, while Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 work together synergistically to increase testosterone levels.
In one study, it was found that men exposed to sunlight, generating more Vitamin D3, had higher testosterone levels.
Bioperine is a bioavailability enhancer developed by Prime Male.
It is used to increase the absorption effectiveness of other Prime Male ingredients.Check Price
Prime Male Benefits
Prime Male is similar to other testosterone boosters like Testogen and Testofuel.
Not only does it help to boost testosterone levels, but it has a range of health benefits that men can benefit from as they age.
The indirect and direct benefits of healthy testosterone levels include boosting building lean muscle, encouraging muscle growth, boosting sex drive, and increasing self-esteem.
Let’s take a closer look.
Build Lean Muscle Mass
There is no substitute for hard work when it comes to building lean muscle mass. However, bodybuilders and strength athletes rely on testosterone boosters to support muscle growth (20).
Testosterone plays an important role in protein synthesis, developing body composition, and regulating body fat. Prime Male contains a range of natural t-boosters like D-Aspartic Acid, which boosts luteinizing hormone release so that you produce more testosterone.
Enhanced Sexual Performance
Testosterone is a predominantly male hormone produced by the testes. It plays several important functions but is key to increasing sex drive, sexual performance, and virility in men.
If you are suffering from a subdued libido, then Prime Male could help you.
Improved Mood & Mental Health
One of the most overlooked impacts on men as natural testosterone levels fall is mental health and mood swings. Low testosterone levels can leave men feeling drained, fatigued, and unhappy.
In fact, low testosterone levels have been linked with anxiety, depression, and stress. Prime Male contains a range of t-boosters that will renew testosterone levels, which can help improve overall mood, mental health, and cognitive performance (22).
A recent study that looked at the link between testosterone levels and cognitive processing found that aging men with normal t-levels were faster at cognitive processing and had better verbal memory.
Healthy Bones & Cardiovascular Performance
As men age, low testosterone levels can also lead to more serious heart conditions.
That is because testosterone plays an important role in regulating the production of red blood cells. What’s more, men who suffer from low testosterone levels could be at greater risk of developing weaker bones, leading to conditions like osteoporosis.
In a study (23) that examined 83,000 men, it was found that men with normal t-levels were 36% less likely to suffer from a stroke and 24% less likely to suffer from a heart attack than those with low testosterone levels.
Prime Male Side Effects
The great thing about Prime Male is that it is made from 100% natural ingredients. This means that there are no harmful substances that could create side effects.
Our Prime Male review found zero side effects as a result of taking Prime Male. What’s more, Prime Male is an FDA-approved testosterone booster with countless positive testimonials on their official website.
Prime Male FAQ
Our Prime Male review has run through all of the main benefits, ingredients, and information on how Prime Male works. Now it is time to turn our attention to some of the Prime Male official website’s key information.
Here are answers to some of the big questions we had before carrying out our own Prime Male review.
Where Can I Buy Prime Male?
The best place to buy Prime Male is via their official website. The Prime Male official website runs through all of the key information you need to know before making your purchase.
That includes all of the main ingredients, clinical research, and benefits of supplementing with Prime Male. There are also some excellent multibuy discounts, as well as free shipping.
How Long Should I Take Prime Male?
Prime Male only contains natural ingredients, which means it can be taken on an ongoing basis.
If you are looking for a natural test booster that will help boost and maintain your t-levels, then Prime Male can help. It promotes lean muscle mass, sex drive, weight loss, and improved energy levels in men.
What Is The Recommended Prime Male Dosage?
One bottle of Prime Male contains 120 capsules, which represents a one month supply. It is recommended that you take 4 capsules of Prime Male per day.
Prime Male can be taken as a bodybuilding supplement or a general dietary supplement to improve men’s health.
Does Prime Male Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, Prime Male offers free shipping worldwide when you take advantage of a multibuy discount. Prime Male offers worldwide free shipping when you buy 3 boxes of Prime Male. They also offer free shipping in the USA and UK when you buy 2 boxes of Prime Male.
Prime Male Multi-buy Discounts?
If you purchase a one-month supply of Prime Male, then there are no discounts available. But if you purchase more than one month’s Prime Male supply via the official website, you will get access to discounts.
Purchase two boxes of Prime Male, get free shipping in the US and UK, and purchase three boxes of Prime Male and get free worldwide shipping, plus a free one-month supply.
Is Prime Male FDA-Approved?
Yes, Prime Male is an FDA-Approved dietary supplement. It is made under GMP-Certified conditions and only contains 100% natural ingredients.Check Price
Prime Male Bottom Line
Our Prime Male review has run you through everything you need to know about Prime Male before making your next purchase.
Prime Male is a natural testosterone booster that helps to increase testosterone levels in men naturally. The 12 natural ingredients have been shown in clinical research to improve testosterone levels, reducing SHBG and estrogen in men.
This can positively impact men’s health, leading to improvements in lean muscle mass, sex drive, energy levels, and weight loss.
Suppose you would like to make your next Prime Male purchase, head over to the official store now. We also have detailed reviews on the best testosterone boosters like Testogen, Nugenix, Testofuel, and others.
- Carré JM, Archer J. Testosterone, and human behavior: the role of individual and contextual variables. Curr Opin Psychol. 2018;19:149-153. doi:10.1016/j.copsyc.2017.03.021
- Hua JT, Hildreth KL, Pelak VS. Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Cognitive Function in Aging: A Systematic Review. Cogn Behav Neurol. 2016;29(3):122-138. doi:10.1097/WNN.0000000000000104
- Kelly DM, Jones TH. Testosterone, and obesity. Obes Rev. 2015;16(7):581-606. doi:10.1111/obr.12282
- Griggs RC, Kingston W, Jozefowicz RF, Herr BE, Forbes G, Halliday D. Effect of testosterone on muscle mass and muscle protein synthesis. J Appl Physiol (1985). 1989;66(1):498-503. doi:10.1152/jappl.19188.8.131.528
- Brock G, Heiselman D, Maggi M, et al. Effect of Testosterone Solution 2% on Testosterone Concentration, Sex Drive and Energy in Hypogonadal Men: Results of a Placebo Controlled Study. J Urol. 2016;195(3):699-705. doi:10.1016/j.juro.2015.10.083
- Roved J, Westerdahl H, Hasselquist D. Sex differences in immune responses: Hormonal effects, antagonistic selection, and evolutionary consequences. Horm Behav. 2017;88:95-105. doi:10.1016/j.yhbeh.2016.11.017
- Yang Q, Li Z, Li W, et al. Association of total testosterone, free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, and hypertension. Medicine (Baltimore). 2019;98(20):e15628. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000015628
- Vesely DL, San Miguel GI, Hassan I, Gower WR Jr, Schocken DD. Four cardiac hormones increase circulating concentrations of luteinizing hormone and testosterone. Endocrine. 2002;17(2):145-150. doi:10.1385/ENDO:17:2:145
- Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009;7:120. Published 2009 Oct 27. doi:10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- Dluzen DE. Estrogen, testosterone, and gender differences. Endocrine. 2005;27(3):259-267. doi:10.1385/ENDO:27:3:259
- Pizzorno L. Nothing Boring About Boron. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2015;14(4):35-48.
- Naghii MR, Mofid M, Asgari AR, Hedayati M, Daneshpour MS. Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011;25(1):54-58. doi:10.1016/j.jtemb.2010.10.001
- Shin SS, Yoon M. Korean red ginseng (Panax ginseng) inhibits obesity and improves lipid metabolism in high fat diet-fed castrated mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018;210:80-87. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2017.08.032
- Maggio M, De Vita F, Lauretani F, et al. The Interplay between Magnesium and Testosterone in Modulating Physical Function in Men. Int J Endocrinol. 2014;2014:525249. doi:10.1155/2014/525249
- Lopresti AL, Smith SJ, Malvi H, Kodgule R. An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2019;98(37):e17186. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000017186
- Wankhede S, Langade D, Joshi K, Sinha SR, Bhattacharyya S. Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:43. Published 2015 Nov 25. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9
- Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, Brewer GJ. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition. 1996;12(5):344-348. doi:10.1016/s0899-9007(96)80058-x
- Pouteau E, Kabir-Ahmadi M, Noah L, et al. Superiority of magnesium and vitamin B6 over magnesium alone on severe stress in healthy adults with low magnesemia: A randomized, single-blind clinical trial. PLoS One. 2018;13(12):e0208454. Published 2018 Dec 18. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0208454
- Ueland PM, McCann A, Midttun Ø, Ulvik A. Inflammation, vitamin B6 and related pathways. Mol Aspects Med. 2017;53:10-27. doi:10.1016/j.mam.2016.08.001
- Fink J, Schoenfeld BJ, Nakazato K. The role of hormones in muscle hypertrophy. Phys Sportsmed. 2018;46(1):129-134. doi:10.1080/00913847.2018.1406778
- Rizk PJ, Kohn TP, Pastuszak AW, Khera M. Testosterone therapy improves erectile function and libido in hypogonadal men. Curr Opin Urol. 2017;27(6):511-515. doi:10.1097/MOU.0000000000000442
- Casto KV, Edwards DA. Testosterone, cortisol, and human competition. Horm Behav. 2016;82:21-37. doi:10.1016/j.yhbeh.2016.04.004