Phenq is one of the best weight loss pills on the market for men and women.
Over 190,000 people worldwide rely on Phenq to help them lose weight, burn fat, increase metabolic rate, and boost energy levels.
But does Phenq actually work?
We carried out our own Phenq reviews to work out the exact health benefits and potential side effects of this popular fat burner.
We also dig into Phenq natural ingredients’ science to understand how Phenq acts as a natural appetite suppressant and effective weight loss supplement.Check Price
What is Phenq?
Phenq is a powerful all-in-one weight loss supplement that helps you burn fat fast.
It contains a range of natural ingredients like capsicum, chromium picolinate, nopal, piperine, and a unique blend called a-Lacys Reset. These natural ingredients help the body burn fat, suppress appetite, and boost energy levels.
One of the main reasons we gain weight is that we consume more calories than we burn throughout the day (1). Phenq acts as an appetite suppressant that stops unhealthy snacking. It also promotes thermogenesis and speeds up your metabolic rate.
On top of this, Phenq stops water retention, which can make you feel bloated. It also blocks new fat production so that you feel lighter and more energetic (2).
Using Phenq is easy. Take one pill when you get up in the morning and another in the afternoon. We found during our Phenq reviews that this was an easy routine to stick to.
When Should You Take Phenq?
Our Phenq reviews found that people looking to lose weight and shift stubborn body fat get the most value out of Phenq.
First and foremost, Phenq is a weight loss supplement. It helps you burn more calories throughout the day while blocking new fat production. It also acts as an appetite suppressant.
This makes Phenq a beneficial fat burner supplement if you are struggling to control your appetite or if you are trying to lost stubborn body fat that won’t shift.
Phenq is also great for anyone looking to boost energy levels and speeds up their weight loss journey (3). Carrying too much body weight can make you feel sluggish and lethargic. Phenq will help you maintain energy levels so that you hit the gym and train hard.
While Phenq offers you a great way to boost your fat-burning capability, it shouldn’t be 100% relied upon.
People who get the most out of Phenq combine it with a healthy diet and regular exercise. This combination effect will turn your body into a fat-burning furnace.Check Price
How Does Phenq Work?
The secret to a good fat burner is a combination of natural ingredients that help the body burn fat, increase metabolic rate, boost energy levels, and suppress appetite.
This combination of factors helps you move into a calorie deficit because you are eating fewer calories and naturally burning more calories.
During our Phenq review, we looked at all of the natural ingredients found in Phenq.
There are six main ingredient blends that makeup Phenq. These include Phenq’s patented formula called α-Lacys Reset and a Capsimax powder that contains a range of powerful thermogenic ingredients.
Let’s take a look at how each natural ingredient supports weight loss.
a-Lacys Reset is Phenq’s very own patented antioxidant weight loss formula.
It contains a blend of amino acids called cysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). Both combine to speed up natural metabolic rate through thermogenesis so that you burn fat faster (4).
During extensive clinical trials, a-Lacys Reset was shown to boost lean muscle mass while decreasing body weight and new fat production compared to a placebo group. Here’s what was found:
- 7.24% drop in body fat vs. control group
- 3.44% drop in body weight vs. control group
- 3.8% increase in muscle mass vs. control group
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an organic compound that helps the body turn enzymes into energy. But we only produce a small amount of Alpha Lipoic Acid naturally.
Studies have shown that ALA reduces the activity of hunger-inducing enzymes in the brain (5). It also helps to lower blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and boost healthy nerve function.
a-Lacys Reset also combines ALA with cysteine, another hunger blocking amino acid. Further research studies have shown that cysteine is effective in dramatically reducing appetite (6).
This powerful mix of amino acids underpins Phenq as a brilliant weight loss supplement. Phenq will stop you from snacking on unhealthy foods and get you focused on reducing your calorie intake.
Alongside a-Lacys Reset, Phenq contains a powerful thermogenic ingredient blend called Capsimax powder.
Capsimax powder contains capsicum, piperine, caffeine anhydrous, calcium carbonate, and niacin (Vitamin B3). Let’s take a look at how each helps to speed up fat loss.
Capsicum is the main compound found in chili peppers. It is widely regarded for its ability to suppress appetite, boost metabolic rate, and help burn fat (7).
Researchers found that people with high BMI who supplemented with Capsicum saw an increase in fat oxidation and energy expenditure vs. a control group (8).
Other studies showed that Capsicum reduced waist-to-hip ratios in just six weeks vs. a placebo group (x).
Piperine is a bioactive compound found in black pepper. Like capsicum, it is used in several weight loss supplements as research shows that it helps to speed up fat and carbohydrate metabolism during exercise (9).
Piperine has also been shown to increase the calories being burned during rest, thanks to its thermogenic effect on the body.
Finally, niacin (Vitamin B3) works alongside capsicum and piperine to protect cells and increase nutrient absorption from foods.
Chromium Picolinate is an essential mineral found in meat, vegetables, and whole grains.
Chromium plays a vital role in Phenq as it helps lower blood sugar levels and stops sugary carb cravings. It has also been shown to regulate insulin resistance (10).
One of the main reasons we crave sugary carbohydrates is because our blood sugar levels are too high. High blood sugar levels are also connected to obesity and diabetes (11).
Chromium Picolinate helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, which also positively impacts your energy levels.
Caffeine is a natural stimulant that boosts energy levels, sharpens cognitive function, and improves athletic performance.
Phenq contains caffeine in its Capsimax powder blend. The inclusion of caffeine acts as a natural appetite suppressant and thermogenic booster.
Research has shown that people who regularly intake caffeine consume fewer calories throughout the day (12). Caffeine has also been shown to increase body temperature (through thermogenesis), leading to a greater resting metabolic rate (13).
Phenq competes directly with some of the best caffeine pills around. However, it also contains a wider mix of fat burning ingredients, which help set it apart.
Nopal is a cactus extract rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and other vital amino acids.
Nopal is high in fiber, which makes it a great natural appetite suppressant. In recent studies, people who supplemented with Nopal lost more weight than those who didn’t (14). This is because Nopal binds to dietary fats, which block fat absorption.
Various studies have shown that by adding Nopal supplements to your diet, you reduce toxins in your gut. This leads to better gut health, reduced inflammation, and the absorption of fewer toxins (15).
Phenq includes Nopal in its natural ingredients makeup, as it acts as a natural blocker of fat production.
L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that plays an important role in transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria – which are then burned for energy.
To accelerate fat loss, we must burn more body fat for energy throughout the day. L-Carnitine helps with this process.
Research has found that people supplementing with L-Carnitine reduced their body weight and all-around BMI (16). Further studies have also shown that L-Carnitine helps build muscle mass, reduce fatigue, and speed up post-workout recovery.
On top of this, L-Carnitine supplementation has been shown to boost energy levels, overall mood and reduce the feeling of fatigue (17).
Now that our Phenq reviews have covered the main ingredients in Phenq, let’s take a look at how the associated benefits for your weight loss goals.
Phenq is a combination dietary supplement that is effectively combatting all of the different factors that encourage weight gain.
Here are some of the main benefits of taking Phenq.
- Burn Fat – the main benefit of taking Phenq diet pills is to help burn fat. The inclusion of thermogenic ingredients like capsicum, piperine, and caffeine promotes thermogenesis to increase your metabolic rate. This is a really vital part of the fat-burning process (18).
- Appetite Suppression – alongside thermogenic ingredients, Phenq includes Chromium Picolinate and nopal. These essential minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants control blood sugar levels and hunger cravings (19). This means you eat less throughout the day and stop reaching for unhealthy carbs and snacks.
- Elevated Energy Levels – Phenq includes caffeine and L-Carnitine, which help you feel mentally and physically stimulated. Irregular spikes in blood sugar levels can lead to energy crashes, which create bad habits. Phenq stabilizes blood sugar levels and maintains consistent energy levels.
- Block New Fat Production – ingredients found in Capsimax powder and nopal stop the body from creating new fat stores. L-Carnitine also helps convert fatty acids into energy, stopping the body from storing fat on an ongoing basis.
Phenq Side Effects
The great thing about Phenq is that it only contains active ingredients that our bodies produce or consume naturally from food. In fact, we experienced zero side effects throughout our Phenq reviews.
Thay means that Phenq is a brilliant weight loss product without any known side effects. It is also safe for pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding.
With that said, whenever you add new supplements to your diet, it is possible to feel some unwanted side effects (20). These can include nausea, stomach upset, or restlessness.
If you feel any of these side effects when taking Phenq or have a preexisting medical condition, always consult a health professional.
Phenq Review FAQ
During our Phenq review, we tested the Phenq official website and took a closer look at the Phenq 60-day money-back guarantee.
Let’s take a look at some of the most important questions you need to ask before taking Phenq.
What is Phenq’s Daily Dosage?
Each bottle of Phenq contains a one month supply, made up of 60 diet pills.
To get the most out of Phenq, take one pill in the morning and another afternoon with lunch. Consume each Phenq weight loss pill with a glass of water.
How Long Should I Take Phenq?
The great thing about Phenq is that you can take it on an ongoing basis to help you burn fat, boost energy levels, and increase your natural metabolic rate.
Whenever you diet, you will likely experience a drop in energy levels and great feelings of fatigue. Phenq can help you combat these feelings on an ongoing basis.
How Many Phenq Pills Can I Take?
Always stick to the recommended daily dosage of Phenq. That means taking a Phenq diet pill first thing in the morning and then again during lunch.
Resist doubling up your Phenq dosage if you miss taking a diet pill. Phenq contains recommended dosages of each natural ingredient. Therefore it is possible to expose yourself to high doses of these ingredients if you take more than two pills during your day.
Similarly, avoid taking Phenq after lunch as the caffeine content may disturb your sleep (x).
Does Phenq Offer Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, Phenq offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
That means if you try Phenq and feel that it is not right for you, then you can claim your money back via a refund. In fact, Phenq offers a 67-day guarantee because they allow 7 days for shipping.
Just note that Phenq only accepts unopened bottles as part of their money-back guarantee. That means this is more useful if you have bought a Phenq bundle and do not like your experience during the first month.
Does Phenq Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, Phenq offers free worldwide shipping.
On top of this, Phenq delivers the next day in most countries. That means if you order now, you can start supporting your fat burning journey as quickly as tomorrow.
How Many Bottles of Phenq Should I Buy?
It makes the most sense to purchase a bundle of Phenq diet pills when you purchase Phenq. That’s because when you buy two bottles of Phenq, you get a third bottle for free.
Likewise, if you buy three bottles of Phenq, then you get two further free bottles, as well as a bottle of Advana Cleanse. This saves you hundreds of dollars vs. buying single month supplies of Phenq.
Is Phenq FDA-Approved?
Yes, Phenq is an FDA-approved weight loss supplement manufactured by Wolfson Berg Limited.
Phenq is also suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and those following a keto diet. That is because Phenq only contains 100% natural ingredients.Check Price
Phenq Review Bottom Line
Are you stuck in a rut and struggling to achieve your weight loss goals? If so, Phenq can help you get back on track.
Our Phenq reviews found that Phenq is an excellent dieting supplement that helps you burn fat, boost energy levels, and increase your natural metabolic rate.
That means you will find it easier to get yourself to the gym, beat unhealthy hunger cravings, and to see faster fat loss results.
What’s more, Phenq comes with free shipping and a 60-day money-back guarantee. This means you can test Phenq with relatively low risk.
Check out the Phenq official website now to purchase your monthly supply of Phenq. And if you found this Phenq review useful, please leave a comment below.
- Bray GA, Heisel WE, Afshin A, et al. The Science of Obesity Management: An Endocrine Society Scientific Statement. Endocr Rev. 2018;39(2):79-132. doi:10.1210/er.2017-00253
- Lenoir-Wijnkoop I, Dapoigny M, Dubois D, et al. Nutrition economics – characterising the economic and health impact of nutrition. Br J Nutr. 2011;105(1):157-166. doi:10.1017/S0007114510003041
- Casazza K, Brown A, Astrup A, et al. Weighing the Evidence of Common Beliefs in Obesity Research. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2015;55(14):2014-2053. doi:10.1080/10408398.2014.922044
- Salehi B, Berkay Yılmaz Y, Antika G, et al. Insights on the Use of α-Lipoic Acid for Therapeutic Purposes. Biomolecules. 2019;9(8):356. Published 2019 Aug 9. doi:10.3390/biom9080356
- Tomassoni D, Amenta F, Di Cesare Mannelli L, et al. Neuroprotective activity of thioctic acid in central nervous system lesions consequent to peripheral nerve injury. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:985093. doi:10.1155/2013/985093
- Kohl JB, Mellis AT, Schwarz G. Homeostatic impact of sulfite and hydrogen sulfide on cysteine catabolism. Br J Pharmacol. 2019;176(4):554-570. doi:10.1111/bph.14464
- Carrizo García C, Barfuss MH, Sehr EM, et al. Phylogenetic relationships, diversification and expansion of chili peppers (Capsicum, Solanaceae). Ann Bot. 2016;118(1):35-51. doi:10.1093/aob/mcw079
- Ludy MJ, Mattes RD. The effects of hedonically acceptable red pepper doses on thermogenesis and appetite. Physiol Behav. 2011;102(3-4):251-258. doi:10.1016/j.physbeh.2010.11.018
- Manayi A, Nabavi SM, Setzer WN, Jafari S. Piperine as a Potential Anti-cancer Agent: A Review on Preclinical Studies. Curr Med Chem. 2018;25(37):4918-4928. doi:10.2174/0929867324666170523120656
- Tian H, Guo X, Wang X, et al. Chromium picolinate supplementation for overweight or obese adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;2013(11):CD010063. Published 2013 Nov 29. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD010063.pub2
- Akter R, Nessa A, Husain MF, et al. Effect of Obesity on Fasting Blood Sugar. Mymensingh Med J. 2017;26(1):7-11.
- Schubert MM, Irwin C, Seay RF, Clarke HE, Allegro D, Desbrow B. Caffeine, coffee, and appetite control: a review. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2017;68(8):901-912. doi:10.1080/09637486.2017.1320537
- Pickering C, Grgic J. Caffeine and Exercise: What Next?. Sports Med. 2019;49(7):1007-1030. doi:10.1007/s40279-019-01101-0
- Moran-Ramos S, He X, Chin EL, et al. Nopal feeding reduces adiposity, intestinal inflammation and shifts the cecal microbiota and metabolism in high-fat fed rats. PLoS One. 2017;12(2):e0171672. Published 2017 Feb 14. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0171672
- Angulo-Bejarano PI, Gómez-García MDR, Valverde ME, Paredes-López O. Nopal (Opuntia spp.) and its Effects on Metabolic Syndrome: New Insights for the Use of a Millenary Plant. Curr Pharm Des. 2019;25(32):3457-3477. doi:10.2174/1381612825666191010171819
- Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016;17(10):970-976. doi:10.1111/obr.12436
- Pekala J, Patkowska-Sokoła B, Bodkowski R, et al. L-carnitine–metabolic functions and meaning in humans life. Curr Drug Metab. 2011;12(7):667-678. doi:10.2174/138920011796504536
- Ho KKY. Diet-induced thermogenesis: fake friend or foe?. J Endocrinol. 2018;238(3):R185-R191. doi:10.1530/JOE-18-0240
- Yimam M, Jiao P, Hong M, et al. Evaluation of Natural Product Compositions for Appetite Suppression. J Diet Suppl. 2019;16(1):86-104. doi:10.1080/19390211.2018.1429518
- Jakopin Ž. Risks associated with fat burners: A toxicological perspective. Food Chem Toxicol. 2019;123:205-224. doi:10.1016/j.fct.2018.10.051